Mindy's Photoshop Actions: FULL SET OF PROOFING ACTIONS

Saturday, November 11, 2006

FULL SET OF PROOFING ACTIONS



Here's the whole set, just ran my actions on the original. Click on the big action set to see them up close. These actions work in both Photoshop and Elements.

The price for the whole set of proofing actions is $25.00 via PayPal to mindy@mstar2.net.

Proofing Set includes:
-Vibrant color (with additional stops to add even more color)
-Black and White (with two stops, one for more contrast and one for slight brown tone.)
-Warming Action (To use over top of the Vibrant color action or over the BW action)
-Cooling Action (To use over Vibrant color/Bw)
-Soft indoor color light (1 additional color enhancing stop)
-Unsharpen mask
-Light BW
-Quick color pop
-Vintage color action
***Bonus***
-Set of borders for internet posting
-Set of sharpening actions (Portrait, High ISO etc.) and Defog.
Purchase Vibrant Color for Photoshop














Purchase Vibrant Color for PSE













3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME, I just ordered your photo actions, I can't wait to get them and start playing. THANKS!

Smiles,
Wendy

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Wow! What a great set. I just ordered & am looking forward to using them for my pictures! I just hope I can figure out how to use them!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Riggs Ranch said...

Hi Mindy,

Do you know if this set will work on a MAC...I have pe6.

Thanks.

PS I found you through emilie.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home