Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Baby face and some exciting news.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Baby face and some exciting news.


Gotta new blinkie too, so excited about this company, if you visit this blog and you love scrapbooking, you are going to be blown away by their products. Seriously, some of the most beautiful papers and embellishments. They debut at CHA winter so keep a look out for them if your headed that way! Here's a link to their blog and new message board. TI Blog

Love this little baby face, as if you couldn't tell?
Check out how sharp those eyes are, I've been working on getting sharper photos. I think I'm having better luck! Just wanted to post a quick photo for today. Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always...beautiful photos. I always worry...can every child we have be as beautiful as the first? Your kids make me believe in an entire family of gorgeous kids!

Love the blinkie and TI props!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photographs and work are just striking, Mindy, and your family is beautiful! I would LOVE to hear some tips on sharper photos anytime you want to share!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home