Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Color Wonder now available for PSE!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Color Wonder now available for PSE!




















I just got back from vacation, so I have tons of photos to post! I also finally finished Color Wonder for PSE last week. It took me a while to get it just right, and I used it on these photos for the most part. The BW are all from the color wonder PSE set. Make sure that if you order it you specify that you want it for PSE. I'm tired and need a vacation from my vacation. We had our yearly family reunion, but this time we had it in downtown SLC Utah. We went to the Children's museum, took photos downtown and visited Temple Square. Also went to boondocks. It was a blast! More trip photos later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Fiore said...

Mindy...I just finished editing my WAY TOO Dark Thanksgiving photos with your awesome actions for PSE...you saved my life again girl!!!

I would have had to trash nearly 200 photos if not for you!

Can't wait to get your new Color Wonder!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home