Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Photo for today.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Photo for today.


Quick one for today, I needed to update my blog! Love the impish little grin, such a girly photo. I used the Happy Color from the Remarkable set on this one. I can hardly believe Christmas is next week! So much to do! My littlest baby is getting glasses today. He's only 19 months old, so I'm assuming it's going to be a struggle to keep them on him. My oldest broke his glasses last week too, so we have to get him a new pair today as well. So, I've got a busy day ahead of me, Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy - I had to laugh b/c my 8yr old son came home yesterday with his glasses in an envelope - never a good sign. So it was off the glasses shop to see if we could get new ones before we head out of town on Friday! So hard to deal with those last minute things that AREN'T on your Mom list!! I think I've got some of your actions working now & I'll fine tune things while on vacation hopefully! hang in there!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home