Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Growing...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Growing...






Look how big he's getting! He's already over a month old, it goes waaay too fast! Took these today, hence my house is a mess. I need to spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning and getting dinner going. We are finishing our basement though, and with that I will be finishing a room for a studio! I'm so excited! I just got my studio lights too, but I haven't set them up or played with them yet. I wonder how big of a learning curve it's going to be. When I take some photos, I'll post them. I also want to enlarge some of my photos, but I have no idea which ones. I have the hardest time figuring out which photos are my best work. More later!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seriously have the cutest kids. I love checking your blog. I have 5 of my own and I am always using them as my "models". Thanks for the wonderful actions. I use them a lot.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mom of Mix Kids said...

Let me just tell you, from what I've seen, none of your work isn't your best. You're amazing!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home