Mindy's Photoshop Actions: My cutie pies

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My cutie pies

Got the cute little onesie from the Quilt baby.





Caught one of big brother too walking by, the sky was so perfect.





I was out playing with my camera taking some photos of my cute little guy yesterday. I caught these, the green blanket threw a green cast onto his face in some of my photos, anyone out there know how to fix that? I tried desaturating the green channel, no luck, tried selective color, no luck, tried color balance, no luck. I'm out of ideas and I adore one photo (not posted here), but it has that awful green cast back up on his face. Ugh. Dang rug!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Berry said...

You have such cute little men! Love the pictures and I ♥Love♥ my actions they work ever so well. THANK YOU!!! Can't wait to see what else you come out with.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Your son is so adorable! Thank you for doing a post on your Quilt Baby purchase, I will return the favor :).

Best wishes,
Jesseca Bellemare
Quilt Baby

6:27 AM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

Wow, thank you both! And Jesseca I wanted you to know just in case you happen to pop back in that I love your onesies, so glad you found my post so you could see how darn cute it is on my little guy! Thanks for making such cute stuff!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Did you try "Remove Color Cast"? That is one of my favorites.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Brittany Roscheck said...

I'm wondering where you got the cute green blanket/rug?! I am totally in love with it. I am just starting to get into photography and your pictures are an inspiration!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home