Mindy's Photoshop Actions: My Crazy boys and a family picture

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Crazy boys and a family picture

Took these tonight, our first family photo in years!!! I have been meaning to take a family photo and it feels so good to have finally done it!! I got some cute ones of the boys, but the one on top here I love the most, just all the silly expressions. Top photo is using the Cocoa Shine from the remarkable set and the second one of our family was done with the light and airy bw from the colorful set with the BW depth added, and I duplicated the BW depth layer too darken the shadows a wee bit more.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

This is my first realization that you have 7 kids. Amazing. and Beautiful, too.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy...not only are you an amazing mom but an amazing photographer with some mad photoshop skills. You Rocked it on this one girl!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I had no idea you had 7 kids. You are a rock star in my book. Your talent and ability to "do it all" is pretty remarkable!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I didn't realise you had 7 children either. So glad I'm not the only one. Maybe because the girls look very alike. Your family photograph is gorgeous.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

I try too say too much about my family on the internet, but I probably already have. I'm pretty guarded when it comes to the kids. Thanks ladies!!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

That should be, I try not too. I should really check my spelling before I hit send.

4:19 PM  
Blogger ShareandRemember said...

Amazing pictures. You are so blessed.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... my husband and I just had our first baby! He is deployed at the moment, we just cant wait to start on the next one! I cant wait to get my lil family together again and make a bigger family like you! Your family is adorable!!!!!!!!

Your a super MOM!!! Super MOMS ROCK!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

what a delightful family photo! and SEVEN children?? what a blessing. your dinner table conversations must be amazing!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home