Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Working on some new color and bw conversions...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Working on some new color and bw conversions...






I've been working on some new color and black and white actions. Here's what I've come up with so far, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've been wanting a really chocolatey black and white, so I just finished this action and ran it on these pictures so far.

It's been a nice day, I had to stay home from church with Dallen, he has pink eye, I really hope the other kids don't catch it. Just what I need 6 kids with pink eye. Other than that I played with the kids most of the day, we left the T.V. off and it was so nice to just talk. Brig had some one on one talks with the kids as well. I love how good he is with the kids, I couldn't imagine them having a better father than the one they've got and I tell him so constantly. We will have our 10th anniversary this week! I can't believe it's been this long, goes fast! We're actually getting a date that night, such a rare thing. It's hard to find someone willing to babysit 6 kids, so we usually stay in a lot. I'm looking forward to a night out. More later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific photos. Looks like you have some great photo filters! BTW - I'm liking your new photo copyright logo!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home