Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Wedding time...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Wedding time...


My handsome husband.

The wedding was near a farm, snapped this one after the ceremony.





My cute little nephews.

boys in trees.

I started a new blog, but I'm still working on it. Here's the address, if anyone knows how I can put all the link info on the right hand side let me know, I'm still trying to figure it out, but I like it better. Here's the http://myphotography.blogsome.com/. My mother in law was married this weekend and it was a blast! All of my in-laws are incredibly musically talented and we had a dance that was soooo much fun! My husband is such an amazing dancer and so much fun to dance with. There are a couple of pictures of him singing (he has a gorgeous voice too). He also plays the bass guitar. My brother-in-laws play the drums, slide guitar, guitar, and my sister in law plays the piano. They are incredible! They played for hours and we all just danced and enjoyed ourselves! These are some of the pictures I got from the wedding day. I used my actions on all of these, both the color wonder and the vibrant action sets. More later, I took alot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous New Britain Auto Locksmith said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home