Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Action tips...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Action tips...



Quick photo post and some tips for using the actions to the best of their ability.
If you understand layer masks (I really need to post a tutorial), when you get to the color poping layers you can press D (which makes the black the foreground and white the background) and then use a soft round airbrush around 50% to brush over areas of the skin (generally the lips) that might look too saturated. Sometimes you need to make a couple passes. I do this all the time when using the actions after I increase the color opacity. Hope that helps some of you, on several of the color layers, I left them low on purpose. You can increase the color and use this tip to make the skin tones natural.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I wish I knew more about using actions! Do you know of an EASY to understand, basically 'hold my hand while I learn to walk' place to learn how to do them?

I love yours, but wouldn't have a clue as to how to use them. Yes, call me a newbie.... ;)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home