Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Scrapbook page and those are my babies on the cover!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Scrapbook page and those are my babies on the cover!!




Those are my babies on the cover of Memory Makers magazine! This was a layout I did for the inside of the magazine and I had no idea they would put it on the cover, so I'm thrilled! Also, I'm posting a recent page. I haven't posted one of these in a long time, figured it was time. Simple and sweet. I've been scrapbooking alot lately. Mostly things I can't share. I got to work on a book with Becky Fleck and I can't wait to see it when it comes out! Her website has free pagemaps for scrapbooking, so if you are into it, or if you want to learn, it's a great place to go! I'm loving this website. If you want to learn more about photography, it's the place to go! I get so much inspiration from that site and I've learned so much! As for scrapbooking, there's a great new kit site up by my good friend Kelly Lautenbach. Here's a link! I think I need a subscription! More later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Hi Mindy.
Yep, I saw your babies on the cover of Memory Makers. I pulled it out of my mailbox and said . . . hey, I've seen these cuties before :) .
Congrats on the cover layout!!
- Connie Tameling

6:04 AM  
Blogger Brig said...

Thanks Connie!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Wow! That is sooo exciting!! And can't wait to see the book that will be coming out!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home