Mindy's Photoshop Actions: New Action set, Cross Processed

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Action set, Cross Processed


This is a set of 10 actions available only for Photoshop 7.0 or higher. The actions include visual tutorials for installing and adjusting if needed. Here are the actions available in the set:
Get Ready- This is a color action that gets your photo ready to add the rest of the actions on top.
Winter Chill
Sunset
Vintage Feel
Unique BW
Morning Glow
Just Peachy- This action has two different looks.
Golden
Dramatic
Deep Emerald

This set of actions costs $25.00 via Pay Pal, see button below.














4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I just purchased this, but I don't see if you are sending it to me via e-mail or what???

10:41 PM  
Blogger Brig said...

Sorry Kristi! I was out of town for a couple days, but I sent it via email yesterday! I usually mail it within 24 hours, but every now and then, I'm away from a computer. Thanks!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - i am very interested to purchase this set of actions, but i am not sure PayPal works for Romania - I tried it last month for a ebay order - it did not. How could i pay for it? any idea?
Thanks.Crina

8:47 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Thses are beautiful!! Any chance you have them for PSE7? I would love to buy them if you do!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home