Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Update

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Update

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I haven't updated in quite a while because I've been sick. Morning sickness, so if I don't post for another week or too, you'll know why. I do check me email everyday still and will send orders out. A bit of other news, Tinkering Ink is sponsering a benefit for Rachel Gainer. There house was flooded and they lost alot due to the water. If you feel so inclined they are also donating some prizes and holding a drawing for those who donate $10.00 or more to help that family. You can check it out here.
My prayers and thought go to her and her family. You can read more about it on the link provided.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Sue said...

I'm sorry you've been sick...but CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you're feeling better soon! :o)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Brig said...

Thanks Wendy, we're excited too! My due date is March 8th!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Unused Account said...

Thanks for posting this Mindy. I know they could really use the help. They lost so much.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! congrats mindy! my first was born on march 7th...good time to have a baby. :)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home