Mindy's Photoshop Actions: So excited, new Action and Presets!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

So excited, new Action and Presets!

Here's one of my new actions and Adobe Camera Raw Presets! I'm so excited about these, I've been working on them for a couple of months and they are finally just about ready. I should have them up in the next few days. I just need to bundle them. Anyone know how to zip files? I would be willing to give someone the presets and actions for free if they can zip them for me. Send me an email if you are interested!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you find someone to help you? i know how to zip files. cheers!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my email address is eatbloglove.com :)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, i miss the @gmail.com part, so sorry!

eatbloglove@gmail.com

3:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle Murphy said...

Hi Mindy,
I am taking Candice Stringham's photography class. I wanted to purchase the "new action and presets" but wasn't sure if it was compatible with Photoshop Lightroom. Can you confirm before I go ahead and purchase? Thanks very much.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mindy, did you manage to zip the files? i can definitely do them. however, you can do the same by getting a freeware/shareware program called winrar. my email is lisa@smileboutique.com if you need any help.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home