Mindy's Photoshop Actions: My growing baby

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My growing baby




Just a quick baby photo update. Boy is he getting chunky, I love a chunky baby. I'm exhausted, I've been going solid all day long and just finished helping my son with a rock collection, we had to identify all of his rocks. So I spent a few hours looking up rocks and trying to find pictures of the ones he collected. It was tedious, and I'm still not sure we got them all right. Ugh, I need sleep. I used the Subtle color preset number 1 and Colorful Kick on the color photo and light and airy bw from colorful kick action set. Also, right now there is a free digital scrapbook memories photography class going on, head on over, it's free and there will be alot of great photographers helping out! Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Nevis said...

Wow, these are so awesome! Your stuff is fantastic. I'll have to check out getting your "actions"...!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you I would be lurking... here I am already! :) Gorgeous photos... love that you tell us which actions you've used, too. Helps us newbies immensely! Thanks again, Mindy!

12:44 PM  
Blogger April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Thanks Mindy!!!

These pictures are so gorgeous! That top one is incredible. So crisp and lifelike!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home