Mindy's Photoshop Actions: More Color Wonder and the dreaded Peanut Butter!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Color Wonder and the dreaded Peanut Butter!








Loving these pictures of Saige and Aiden. I think it's because of the look on her face and the one on his, cracks me up! We found out that we've been eating the recalled Peanut Butter, that explains all the sickness that's been going on for the last two months. We've all thought we've had some stomach flu and I bought tons of Vitamins because of how much school the kids were missing, I had one or two home every week for the last 8 weeks throwing up. We had two jars of the recalled Great Value Peanut butter and they were both almost gone. So glad there wasn't anything more serious with the kids. These are conversions from my new action set Color Wonder, there is a post further down with details, I need to put it on the side of my blog soon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home