Mindy's Photoshop Actions: The Boys...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Boys...





Photos of my boys and another one I just fixed up in Photoshop of my little girl. I just got some seamless paper and the first photo of my baby was done using it. I'm liking it, but I'm not sure I'm liking the color. I've also finally figured out my focusing issues. I read my manual and figured out how to change focus points. Wow, what a difference! I choose where I want the focus, for the photo up top of Aiden I chose the eye closest too me. I used to have so many soft photos using center focus and recomposing. Now I've gone from 50% of my photos being in focus to 90% or more! Huge difference, give it a try! On my camera, there is a button on the back with symbols on it that you push and then while looking in the viewfinder and turning the shutter wheel, you can see the focus points change as you turn the wheel. Super easy, makes a big difference!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home