Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Color Wonder

Monday, April 30, 2007

Color Wonder



Here is my new set of actions. I priced them the same as my other set, $25.00.
Comes with these actions-
Color Wonder
Yummy Saturation
Color Soften-To add on top of an already lightened photo that need softening.
Choco-latte
Warmth- A great action to add a little warmth to a photo that looks too cool.
Eye brightener
Teeth Whitening
Milky bw
Milky bw #2
True Creamy bw
Sharpening set and Photo borders.

These actions are now also available for PSE users!
Disclaimer: I am not familiar with PSE 6.0, I did find this link for a program that will load them for you if you'd still like to buy them. All every other versions come with instructions for loading.

If you are interested, just sign into Pay Pal and send the money to mindy@mstar2.net
Pay Pal will email me your reciept with your email address and I will forward you the actions, usually within 24 hours.
Please specify what set you want in the comments section when you send the money via Pay Pal. These actions are non-refundable due to the nature and please don't share them. Thank you!
Add photoshop version to cart














Color Wonder for PSE














2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Hi Mindy - I'm interested in the actions for PSE. I have PSE 4.0 for Mac, will these actions work with that version? Does the purchase include installation and use instructions? I understand that actions are not inherently supported in PSE as they are for PS and I may need to do some special installation. But since I've never done this, I wanted to ask about it before I embark on the adventure. thanks!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

Yes these actions are available for Photoshop Elements. I do send instructions for loading them as well as a tutorial on adjusting opacity. Hope that answers your question!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home