Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Another Cutie

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Cutie

He's just starting to try walking, not quite there yet though. We're working on it! I think having the hardwood floors makes it harder for our kids to learn how to walk, because ever since we moved into this home, they've had trouble, but I wouldn't trade the floor for carpet. It's so much easier to keep clean with little ones! I used the Golden color in the remarkable set, but, a tip for those who have this action, after it runs through, you can click on the golden color box if you'd like, and then choose other colors to fill instead of the golden color I chose for the action, that's what I did here, I used a dark red. Here is the same photo in color too, I used Color Saturate also from the Remarkable set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home