Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Check her out...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Check her out...












Here's one of her tricks.




I can't believe how photogenic this girl is. If you were to see the digital photos I took yesterday, you would be amazed by how different her expression is in EVERY single photo! She cracks me up, I never tell her how to pose, I just snap away. I brought her outside to watch her ride her bike, she just learned how and is so proud of herself. She's even more excited because she can now ride her brothers bike (the one in the picture). We had a fun night, and I have more pictures of the other kids to post too, but they need their own post as well, so I'll save them for a future post.
I use the Give me Color action from the new set, I didn't use any presets this time, just the action. I am also working on a new action set for Photoshop Elements as well, since I never did make the last two sets available for PSE. Vibrant and Color Wonder still work for PSE, but I am taking the last two sets that I did and doing a mix of them for you PSE users.
The last picture was taken late, but I saw the most incredible rainbow, so I took a quick one before it started raining pretty hard and we had to run in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

These pictures are amazing. The last one with the rainbow is stunning! I am really hoping and dying for the actions for photoshop elements (hint hint). What wonderful photography!

2:58 PM  
Blogger denine zielinski said...

Hi Mindy! She is a doll, and your pics are fabulous! How great is the one with the rainbow! Glad to hear that you will be doing more PSE actions. I love the ones that I already have from you!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mom of Mix Kids said...

You're right. This girl can't take a bad picture. These are stunning. Can't wait for your actions on PSE. That's what I have. What is available now for that? How can I purchase?

9:24 AM  
Blogger Mom of Mix Kids said...

Okay, never mind, I see the purchase tab on the side with the vibrant and color wonder. Thanks, looking forward to the new set as well!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home