Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Added some new actions to Color Wonder

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Added some new actions to Color Wonder





This is Color Soften and Color Wonder and below are the two new Black and Whites I added to the color wonder set. Milky BW and True Creamy BW.





True Creamy Bw and just for fun, I wanted to post a photo using Vintage action from the Vibrant action set.
I have been having a lot of fun with Saige, while Alora and Aiden are taking their naps, we got these photos of her yesterday and today. I'll post some more of the other kids later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy - I just have to tell you your photos blow me away! Absolutely breathtaking.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

Thanks Kim! That's so nice to hear!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous shots!! I only hope I can soup up my pics as fabulous as yours.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home