Mindy's Photoshop Actions: A couple more from the other day.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A couple more from the other day.


Here's a few more from the pictures I took last week. Used the remarkable actions on these, but I also used the warming action from the Vibrant color set as well. The pregnancy is going along well, but I'm huge! I started showing right away, I remember a time when I didn't start showing until 20 weeks, I miss those days because I know I'm in for a boat load of misery! Seeing that little one with the Ultrasound makes it all worth it though. Just wish I had more energy. Also, when i saw the baby this last week, it looked as if it were a boy! It's still too early to tell, but that's what me and the Ultrasound lady thought we saw. I have no idea what to name a boy, boys names are tough for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home